1977 Mercedes 300D

Incredibly well kept 1977 MB 300D. Bought last year from original owner. Garage Kept. 168k original miles. All stock. Everything works. Recent service. Starts easy. Runs well. Great MPG. Newer Tires. Interior is near perfect. No rips or tears. A real classic. $4500 OBO email me for pics snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net Jeff. Tacoma, WA

Reply to
cj5380

Boy! That's a very steep price for an oldie. I don't like diesels that aren't driven much... low mileage are nice... but detrimental to the car.

Reply to
Tiger