1979 280E auto up for grabs

I have a 1979, 280E auto which I would like to pass-on to a caring home.

The car has done less that a 100,000 miles and is in generally excellent condition except for a some corrosion to one of the front wings and a small area of the chassis. It has nearly new tyres and exhaust and is very sound mechanically. It has an electric sunroof, windows, cruise control etc.

I live in St Ives, Cambridgeshire - Anyone out there interested? A small consideration would be appreciated, but you might be able to twist my arm.

Steve

Reply to
steve berriman