1979 450 SLC Accelerator Cable

I have been told I need a new one but can't find one anywhere. Anyone have a suggestion? I can't even find a picturer of one only bushings for it The accelerator will not come back up so its good for driving
verrry fast - but not many places to go
Please Help if you can snipped-for-privacy@kenholyoak.com 800-875-8600/317-253-7000

have you tried MB direct
Sure a cable is needed? This vintage used rods.
If your car suddenly won't return to idle I'd have the motor mounts checked as the engine may be out of place making the relationship of the accelerator linkage to the motor incorrect and so pulling on the throttle.
--

2008 T.G.Lambach. Publication in any form requires prior written
permission.