1980 300SD 116 Chasis, Rear Tail Light Gasket?

Anyone have any sources for one of these? The dealer wants $70!. That's right, $70 for just the gasket!
I can try to reuse the existing one, with some silicone, though it is
deteriorated. But if anyone knows where I might find a new one for anything close to reasonable, I'd rather do that so I know it won't leak.
Consider making a gasket from weatherstripping materials available at hardware stores.