1980 300SD 116 Chassis Need front bumper ornamental surround

Recently had a fender bender and now have all the parts we need except this one. It's the shiney stainless steel thin metal cover that goes over the entire front bumper and forms the outer surface that you see.
The rest of the car is in superb condition, so I need one that looks close to new. It's Mercedes part, "cover ornamental", #1168850074
If anyone has one, please email me and reply here.
Thanks.