1980 300SD 116 Oil cooler fitting

One of the oil line fittings on my oil cooler is shot, the female threads have corroded away. The rest of the cooler is perfect. Does anyone have an oil cooler around, even one that is damaged is ok. The fitting appears to be sweated into the cooler, so if I can find a good fitting, I intend to replace it. If anyone has one with a good fitting, please let me know how much you want for it.

TIA

Reply to
Chet Hayes

Try to find a fitting at Brass department of the Home Depot... you might get lucky.

Reply to
Tiger

or a hydraulic hose maker!

the case, minus a few cans!