1980 300SD - Need Right Front Body Parts

I just had an unfortunate accident with my 1980 300SD. With 100K miles, it's in fantastic shape. So, I'm probably going to get it fixed, which we're estimating may be around $4K.
So, I need a right 3/4 nose assembly for a 116 chassis, which includes:
Rt Fender Hood Grill Bumper Headlight/Turn Signal Lamp Assembly
I've found sources for the fender, grill, and hood. Still need the bumper and headlight assembly. Or if someone happens to have the whole works in good shape from a car they are parting out, that would be super.
Thanks.
Where are you??
Here in the wrecking yards in Fresno, Calif. are lots of 116's with rust free body parts. But shipping to Timbukto may be expensive......

Karl!!!!!!! In the wrecking yards of FRESNO !!!!! An here I thought you were in der Fatherland !!!!!
mcbrue surpisedly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420

Thanks for the reply and good point. I'm in NJ, so I think the shipping cost would be manageable, especially if I can get the whole works from one source.
I have a excellent hood and I may have a bumper, I will look to make sure it's supreme Hood $ 75 plus shipping
If you have a way to tow I have a car less motor and trans you can have.