1980 450sel

I have a 1980 450sel mint condition but with a bad engine,what would it be worth will sell if the price is right garage kept and covered ,email me for a pic

Reply to
Harold Schultz Jr

Sadly, not much. it's probably woreth $2000 if you went through the toruble of parting it out, but as is... pfft, the world is full of cars like this, sorry.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Huh, Sounds like Richard wants it ;~)

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

If it's truly in mint condition, I would think you'd get $2000 for it in one piece. A couple years ago I paid $1000 for a front nose from an

80 300SD that I needed for collision repair. Put it up on Ebay with a reserve.
Reply to
trader4

I want them all Marty. But i have a lifetime supply of projects (especially at the rate I'm going).

Reply to
Richard Sexton