a pic
-

Sadly, not much. it's probably woreth $2000 if you went through the toruble of parting it out, but as is... pfft, the world is full of cars like this, sorry.
On 2006-04-15 12:39:35 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@news.vrx.net (Richard Sexton) said:

Huh, Sounds like Richard wants it ;~)
Marty
Martin Joseph wrote:

If it's truly in mint condition, I would think you'd get $2000 for it in one piece. A couple years ago I paid $1000 for a front nose from an 80 300SD that I needed for collision repair. Put it up on Ebay with a reserve.

I want them all Marty. But i have a lifetime supply of projects (especially at the rate I'm going).