1982 300 TDT Voltage Regulator

Where is the voltage regulator on a 1982 300 TDT? Is it that small box of silver colored coils of wire of various diamters on the passenger side fender under the hood?
Thanks.
Nope... right on the back of alternator... two screws... You don't need to remove the alternator.

Thanks! I got the problem fixed. The wire harness had some cracks in the insulation and the ground terminal was corroded. I fixed those things and now the voltage is back to normal.
Paul