1982 300TD wagon weatherstripping source?

I need to replace some of the weather seals on my wagon. Most of the sources I looked at online only have the two front door seals. I definitely need the rear hatch seal. Anybody got any leads?

Also, I have a leak somewhere in the back. Water collects in the well where the spare tire goes and the back carpet gets damp. Anyone else have the problem? I'm assuming the hatch seal but there is no obvious dripping or leakage.

Thanks! Steve

Reply to
runbiodiesel