1982 500SL odometer stopped working

Hi all, the odometer and trip odometer just stopped working this morning. It seemed to happen after I filled my car up with gas and reset the trip odometer as I normally do. The speedometer works fine
though. Any suggestions?? Thanks!
Send it to Overseas Speedometer. They will clean, lubricate it etc for a reasonable fee.
Chris

Plastic gear just stripped off... normal due to age. If you are handy... you can do it yourself...
http://www.odometergears.com/