1983 300cd A/C compresor clutch not engaging

Hello all, I have an 1983 mercedes 300cd. The a/c compressor clutch is not engaging. I have tried all the things I know. It is not the pressure switch, I put 12 volts to the compessor side of the switch
and the clutch engages, all blower controls work normally. I am getting no power from the blue wire that goes from a metal box behind the glove box to the pressure switch. Any ideas on what can be the problem.
I also soldered the bad terminals on the climate control board (didn't help).
Thank you in advance, Kevin