1983 Mercedes 500SL

Hello,

My father is soon to be parting with his mint condition 1983 Mercedes 500SL. It is red with 90,000 original miles on it.

Because it is a grey market car, I cannot find the standard "Kelly Blue Book" pricing for the vehicle...

Can someone suggest an alternative place where I can determine what a "fair" price would be.

Thanks,

Tim

Reply to
Tim Shull

NADA.com Low Retail Average Retail High Retail $11,150 $15,300 $19,400

Reply to
sdp1s