1983 Mercedes 500SL

Hello,
My father is soon to be parting with his mint condition 1983 Mercedes 500SL. It is red with 90,000 original miles on it.
Because it is a grey market car, I cannot find the standard "Kelly Blue
Book" pricing for the vehicle...
Can someone suggest an alternative place where I can determine what a "fair" price would be.
Thanks,
Tim

Low Retail Average Retail High Retail $11,150 $15,300 $19,400
What currency is that quote in?(where not all from around wherever). Ed.