1983 W123 230 TE bouncy suspension

I have a 1983 W123 230 TE and recently the suspension got very bouncy whenever I hit an uneven road. I was advised by my mechanic to change the hydraulic flexible hose at the hydraulic pump in the engine compartment. It did not work. I have changed the 2 "hydrauic spheres" at the rear of the car about 4 years ago when I first bought the car.

I love my car and wish to keep it. How can I solve my suspension problem ?

Thanks.

Reply to
kingsley244

Sounds like you need to change that hydropneumatic shock absorbers. Make sure you bled the system properly.

Reply to
Tiger

Replace the spheres again, before you destroy the rear struts.

Reply to
Karl

WTF??? Did your 'chute not open one-to-many times?

Reply to
Karl

NO..... I did NOT write this. Someone is using my email address.

Reply to
Karl

Karl,

Thanks for your input.

These spammers are disgusting. Freedom is a messy state of affairs :).

Reply to
kingsley244