1983 W123 230 TE bouncy suspension

I have a 1983 W123 230 TE and recently the suspension got very bouncy whenever I hit an uneven road. I was advised by my mechanic to change the hydraulic flexible hose at the hydraulic pump in the engine
compartment. It did not work. I have changed the 2 "hydrauic spheres" at the rear of the car about 4 years ago when I first bought the car.
I love my car and wish to keep it. How can I solve my suspension problem ?
Thanks.
Sounds like you need to change that hydropneumatic shock absorbers. Make sure you bled the system properly.
Replace the spheres again, before you destroy the rear struts.

WTF??? Did your 'chute not open one-to-many times?

and
thine
will
is
offences,
hide
jealousy
Psalm
NO..... I did NOT write this. Someone is using my email address.

takes
even
in
of
Karl,
Thanks for your input.
These spammers are disgusting. Freedom is a messy state of affairs :).