1984 500 SEL Oxygen Sensor Location

I just had the car on ramps trying to find the o2 sensor, but I had no luck. can someone tell me where it would be at?

Rick, follow your headers along (I don't know your particular model) you probably have two and where they join, to a single exhaust pipe you will see the little bugger sticking up... often there is a bit of an aluminum shroud for protection which may have prevented you from seeing it.
By the way, I need to do same for my 300E ... hate getting underneath the car and ramps seem like a good idea. Last time I tried it though, the ramps simply kept sliding forward on me.... how do you get the car up there?
cheers, guenter
If it is like mine, it is on the right side exhaust pipe just as it comes out of the exhaust manifold. It is on the top of the pipe and hard to see.

I couldn't find it probably 'cause a '84 560 SEL doesn't have any O2 sensors at all.
If you have original cat. you will have two of them... big one is obvious... and then there is another smaller one by the starter... closer to engine. You should see a wire there going into the middle of the smaller cat.