1985 300D Transmission Modular Pressure Adjustment

I've adjusted the transmission modular pressure using the little t-bar in the port on passenger side of the tranny on my 1982 300CD Turbo with good results.

Seeking to do the same on my 1985 300D Turbo, I can't find the port for the adjustment. There's a half-dollar sized port behind a ring- clipped cap on the rear passenger side of the tranny, but that's not it.

I'll be most grateful if someone would please give me the specifics as to where this adjustment can be made in the 1985 300D Turbo.

Reply to
knucklebuster

It is the same transmission so everything should be the same. They are both

722.3 tranny.
Reply to
Tiger

Perhaps my memory fails me. Exactly where do I find the little t-bar to make this adjustment?

Reply to
caviterruptor

It is on the driver side... look where your vacuum hose hooks up to... red, green or black depending on tranny submodel... under the black rubber cap.

Reply to
Tiger