1985 380SE Window Wiring

Hello.

I need help assembling the wiring on the central console in the front for the rear driver side passenger window. If anybody can provide the wire color and the hole number it belongs to I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Reply to
<wchaasiii

The red/yellow wire goes from the fuse box into the switch, the black and white one goes out from the down side of the switch and the green and red one goes out from the up side of the switch.

By down side and up side I mean the side that you push on to make the window go down and the side that you push on to make the window go up.

Reply to
marlinspike

Mine is Gray. I bought it in 1998 with 38,000 miles on it, but I have put

143,000 miles on since. The seats are like brand new because of the sheep skin on both front seats and the back. Thanks for your help with the wiring.

Reply to
<wchaasiii

Reply to
marlinspike