1985 380SE Window Wiring

Hello.
I need help assembling the wiring on the central console in the front for the rear driver side passenger window. If anybody can provide the wire color
and the hole number it belongs to I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
The red/yellow wire goes from the fuse box into the switch, the black and white one goes out from the down side of the switch and the green and red one goes out from the up side of the switch.
By down side and up side I mean the side that you push on to make the window go down and the side that you push on to make the window go up.
Nice car btw. It's not nautical blue on palomino by any chance is it (mine is)? Richard

Mine is Gray. I bought it in 1998 with 38,000 miles on it, but I have put 143,000 miles on since. The seats are like brand new because of the sheep skin on both front seats and the back. Thanks for your help with the wiring.

My seats are horrible, but they'll do for now. I bought it...well I never did, my dad bought it for my mom when I was born and I basically inherited it...without their being a death. I've worked on it quite a bit to get it running well though. You should consider getting a service manual. Nowadays they are only availble new on CD (scans from the old books), but you can sometimes find the old books on Ebay. I have both and both are good. Richard