1985 380SL with 64K For sale

We have owned this car since 1985 and 1000 miles. It has always been garaged kept and rarely driven. The car has only 66,000 miles on it and is fire engine red. It has always been dealer maintained and
serviced. We have never had a problem with the car at all. Hard top is in great shape and the soft top is also in good shape. Clean inside and out, but it does show some signs of use. All original, nothing aftermarket on it. I am asking $19,000.00 obo.