1985 500 SEC -- Clunk in rear

My 500 SEC will often make a clunking sound from the right rear over bumps. Metallic sound. Additionally, when loaded with passengers, a booming sound can be heard from the right rear brakes, when applied. Are these two events related? Rubber bushings worn? Any clues?

Reply to
David Griffiths

I would start out with your rear sway bar links... at this age, it is probably broken.

Reply to
Tiger