1985 500 SEL Fuse box relays

Does anyone know whether there is a relay switch in the 500 SEL for the windshield water pump? I have checked the fuse...it is good. Not getting power from the fusebox to either the windshield water pump or the headlight
washer pump.
This car is grey market. I've had a hard time finding documentation for it in any library. Thanks for any assistance...
-jw