1985 Mercedes 380SE Water Pump Removal

Hello,
I'm replacing the water pump on my Mercedes 380SE for the first time ever. I'm finding it to be a tricky job. Question, how do I remove the bolt at
the bottom of the pump and behind the timing wheel?
You remove the 6 bolts holding the pulley and the vibration damper to the crank. Then remove the pulley and damper. Suggestion: Turn the engine to 00 pointing at the timing mark. Get some white touch up paint and paint a line on the black pulley at the 00 mark. Why you ask? Because all 6 bolt holes ONLY line up one way correctly one way. By not doing this, you have 6 to 1 odds you will not get it on correctly after 5 tries! Kinda sucks when you get 5 bolts in and the 6th will not.....

Is there not a easier way to get the last bolt removed on the water pump?

How about dynamite?
You were certainly correct. I took the 6 bolts off and the job is now complete. Thanks.