1986 190 2.3 16 Valve

Does anyone know how many 1986 190E 2.3 16 valve cars still exist in the Us I almost never see any for sale and mine is only the second one I have ever seen

I don't think anyone knows how many "still exist." As far as rare . . . they seem to appear on Ebay, Craigslist, AutoTrader, etc. for sale more often than Partridge Family lunch boxes.

You still see one every so often in the NE. Some are being bastardized I noticed.eg reworked rice burner type exhaust systems ect. Sad

There are still a few around. Go to www.190revolution.net and you'll find a bunch of us hanging out there. (I note that the site is down today, but it's normally a busy place.)
Bill Balmer 1986 190E 2.3-16 first US spec 16V featured in Car & Driver - March, 1986