1986 300e stalls in the morning

-- Starts good and runs to the first traffic light then idles rough and dies.
Hard to re-crank but once cranked it is good for the day.

This is KE Jetronic equipped correct? Are you letting it warm up or just starting it up and going about your business?I'm not a fan of this system, but will help you as much as I can!