1986 420 SEL fuel pump problem

Car will not start, fuel pump is not working, there is no power at the fuel pump terminals with the ignition in the "ON" position. I'm guessing this could be a fuel pump relay. Any advise, if it is the
relay, ware is it located? Thanks. Brian
Common problem... fuel pump relay... located inside the fusebox... cigarette box size with the word 'kickdown' on it.
Nope, It is located on the passenger side outside firewall. It should be between the square oblong clear "surge protector and the a/c relay. It is in the middle there. The one with the most posts underneath. I just went through it. Hope this helps.