1987 260 E tachometer not working

Hi all,my tachometer isn't working sinc I own this car 5 yrs ago.Very much appreciated if someone could advice me how to fix it.Understand this is driven by cable????????

Reply to
camle93

No, it's an electric tach. Check its connections.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Agreed... my tach when haywire and the fix was pulling the cluster, unplugging it, and plugging it back in. 100% revival.

-Mike

Reply to
Mike "Rotor" Nowak