1987 300D for sale, New York.... sad to see it go... :-(

All you w124 enthusiasts, take a look at my 300D 1987. I moved to New York City in the fall and I can't keep this car anymore. Runs great, no body damage or rust. Many years left on it.
See the craigslist ad if you're interested, I can send more pics. Would be willing to drive 50-100 miles for a truly interested party.
Thx. Chris Kilmer
http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/car/253371791.html