1987 300E replacement rear muffler

Heard a scraping noise as I backed out of the driveway yesterday, the rear muffler was dragging, was just hanging on my the two rubber hangers.
I found the Eberspaecher for $183 and the Ansa for $184. I am thinking of
going with the Eberspaecher. Any other muffler I should look into getting, and price wise is this good or is there some where I can do better.
Also, does anyone know if the mufflers come with a clamp or do I need to get that separate?
Lastly does the rear muffler pipe go over or into the mating pipe?
Thanks
Ebersparcher is the original MB supplier... OEM. Usually the ANSA is alot cheaper but in your case, it is not.
Did you price it out at autohausaz.com? Free shipping there.