1987 450SL Autotop

I saw an old topic on this subject and need to know if anyone has info on this system. A tag on one of the electrical boards says " ASC Autotop Inc. Houston, Texas Design by PC Masters & ECS Rev. 5.0".
I donít know why you would need a power top on an old SL but my customer has one and it will not work. You can hear relays click when activating the switch and some green lights will light up on the circuit board. He said it worked slowly and he added some oil and now it wonít work at all. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Keith
Add pictures here
‚úĖ