1988 MB 420SEL Paint Code

I have located the paint code information tag under the hood by the radiator now what number is the correct one to order paint from????? Thanks for any help, Tim.

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 16:51:44 -0400, "mercmerc" wrote:

May have been easier for us if you had hinted at the colour you think it is; "dark blue" for example ;)
Check this out and match it to one of the three digit numbers on the information plate: http://www.autocolorlibrary.com/scripts/depot.exe?pgm ¬lgate.bbx
300 Essie
--
1994 Mercedes E280 [W124] 99,000 miles (R.I.P)
1992 Mercedes 300 SE [W126] 230,000 miles
mercmerc wrote:

Add pictures here
βœ–
On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 03:03:00 +0200, "Juergen ." wrote:

I saw a site somewhere a while ago that had an info plate with all the option codes. This would let you work out exactly what options your car came with, the colour, etc etc... but I have forgotten the URL and I didn't bookmark it :( If anyone knows the URL, could you post it.
300 Essie
--
1994 Mercedes E280 [W124] 99,000 miles (R.I.P)
1992 Mercedes 300 SE [W126] 230,000 miles
βœ–
Actually, if you are going to repaint it yourself... I suggest you take the car or the part to that paint shop and have them scan the color of your car so there is no big disparity in color between your original and new.
Add pictures here
βœ–