1988 Mercedes 300E lurch

While driving, when I accellerate or deaccellerate, the entire car body lurches, or you could say heaves, up and around. It happens more dramtically when the car is loaded and at highway speeds, and at shift points. I have had the supension examined and have been told no problems there.

Reply to
jrsteen

Engine and tranny mounts. I would also check your tranny fluid level.

Reply to
Tiger