1989 190E Rad

I recently used my car to cut down a couple trees on the side of the highway. The details of the story are unimportant except to say that someow the car held out pretty well. There were a couple broken parts.

Anyone know where I can get a good price on:

-Driver side (left) front signal light

-Driver side (left) head lamp

-Radiator - this is the important one

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
DGC

Try ebay for cheap radiator. Compare the price to Autohausaz.com

Again Ebay for the headlight stuff too... used one.

Reply to
Tiger

Thank you.

Reply to