1989 260 E Blower Motor Fuse

The blower motor stopped running on my '89 260 E. I wanted to check the fuse, but the pre-printed card in the fuse box states that the blower motor fuse is located outside of the
fuse box. The owner's manual says nothing about this fuse, and I don't have a shop manual for the car. Can anyone tell me where the fuse is?
Cheers! -Tom Dolan Williamsburg, VA
1988 560 SEL 1989 260 E
Look for the little black box that is held on by one of the 3 nuts on top of the shock tower. In the box will be a 30A strip fuse.