1989 300E Alen Fan Bolts?? Help

I was taking the plastic fan off and one alen bolt is stripped at the head of the bolt. Any idea how to get the last bolt off? Thanks

Reply to
Chuckyg

Visegrip and get a new bolt.

Reply to
Tiger

THanks tiger...... I was puting the shock absorber in, and i removed the radiator to get the vice grips in and it did the job. While im at it ill flush the motor and clean the radiator and hoses.- Chuck

Reply to
Chuckyg