1989 300E; Any help is appreciated...

Hello again... I recently told everyone on the board that one day my heat/vent was blowing out air and the next day i got nothing. It was like a fuse or a
switch or realy went bad. I forgot to mention that the outside tempeture gauge is reading a crazy temp reading...in the area of 130 degrees F. Could this be tied in to some type of fuse regarding my vent blower not working?--Charles-NJ
No. The outside temp gauge is by itself, for your eyes only. It does not affect any other thing in the car.
For such crazy reading, the sensor needs replacement. Its tip is around the front bumper, routed through left side fender.
Chuckyg wrote:

There is a fuseable link under the hood up by the fender edge over the fuse box. It is under a little plastic cover. Mine was cracked in half from fatigue, not burned out. I soldered a bridge wire over the crack.
by