1989 300E; Heat and Air

I hate reposting my messages and harping over this. But I have a 1989 300E and my heat and AC worked fine one day and the next day I suddenly got no heat nor air. THe blower motor was making no loud noises; everything was
smooth. Can any of you guys direct me again as to where to look again in regards to repairing this.
-Charles, NJ