1989 300E - Is there a Relay for the Headlights That Could Cause One to be Intermittant?

Is there anything else that could cause the right headlight to work sometimes (seldom)?

Reply to
Bob

Can also be caused by a bulb that is about to fail completely

Reply to
MrGrumpy

Or simply by poor connections in the bulb connecter (I have that problem sometimes).

Reply to
Jens

Looks like I'm going to have to take it to the dealer to diagnose and fix it. I was hoping that it was a simple problem with a common fix. .

I swapped the bulbs (left-right) and the problem hasn't changed. I've noticed the last few cold mornings, the right light functions... but never any other time.

Reply to
Bob

The dealer? Are you INSANE? The dealer only want to see you when you want to buy a new car!

Find a local independent garage.

Reply to
Martin Joseph

Any ideas? The right side continues to function only on cold mornings, but never any other time.

Reply to
Bob