1989 300E - Is there a Relay for the Headlights That Could Cause One to be Intermittant?

Is there anything else that could cause the right headlight to work sometimes (seldom)?

Can also be caused by a bulb that is about to fail completely

Or simply by poor connections in the bulb connecter (I have that problem sometimes).
Looks like I'm going to have to take it to the dealer to diagnose and fix it. I was hoping that it was a simple problem with a common fix. .
I swapped the bulbs (left-right) and the problem hasn't changed. I've noticed the last few cold mornings, the right light functions... but never any other time.

The dealer? Are you INSANE? The dealer only want to see you when you want to buy a new car!
Find a local independent garage.
Any ideas? The right side continues to function only on cold mornings, but never any other time.