1989 560 SEL skips at different temperature

When the engine is cold for about 90 seconds runs smooth AS the temperature is below 80 degrees C IT SKIPS When the temperature is 85 to 100 Degrees C it Runs smooth
Any Suggestions? I have about pulled what is left of my hair out. TIA Joe
I'd probably check the engine mounts... they are probably torn.
Mounts ok this problem is like a cylinder not firing

Then spark plug wire... check the resistance... should all be less than 1300 ohm and all should be similar to each other.
New plugs, Plug wires, Points, Rotor button and rotor cap

O2 sensor? Did you disconnect the battery for like 30 minutes with key in on position to erase the memory?
Please describe the skipping.
When did you last change the fuel filters?
Is it one cylinder that does this or random cylinders?
Do you have access to an oscilloscope?