1989 Mercedes 190E

Does anyone know a junkyard in the Washington, D.C. area where I can buy quality used parts for my Mercedes 190E?

What part do you need? I got an 88 190E 2.3 part car. Most interior are gone. Tranny is gone.
Potomac German Auto is in Maryland, visit their website, eBay listings or call them.

Potomac German http://mbpartsonline.com /