1989 MERCEDES BENZ 560SEC

I'm contemplating a 1989 MERCEDES BENZ 560SEC, 180,000+K

Known issues?

Reply to
Steve Daniels

There was a site,

but its owner wants to sell it so the content has been suspended. try:
and look through that site or the M-B Club of America

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Go to mbcoupes.com.

Reply to
Tiger

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:05:41 -0500, against all advice, something compelled "Tiger" , to say:

Thank you.

Reply to
Steve Daniels

Steve; Hope you are handy with tools. also, make sure it is the US version VS European version. In those years there were a lot more differences between the two than there are nowadays. Wiring diagrams and some parts may become hard to come by.

Good luck.

M>I'm contemplating a 1989 MERCEDES BENZ 560SEC, 180,000+K

Reply to
Monterey256 via CarKB.com