Latest threads in Mercedes Autos and SUVsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Official Smart Fortwo presentation in Europe today
Today the new Smart Fortwo - an all-new model - will be presented. Analysts from CSM worldwide expect a sales volume of 100.000 vehicles worldwide a year, including up to 27.000 in the US. Roger...
3
3

Starting problem 89 300SE, symptoms, observations and advice please
Ok I have a starting problem, observed I must say (now I think about it) when cold. It doesn't like to start when its cold. Occaisionally it fires, but generally its a lot of cranking before it...
4
4

ML(W163) Web sites
Hello Are there any good web sites for W163(ML)? Thanks Jukka
2
2

Sticky antenna
My antenna will go all the way up and down if I assist it, but if left to its own devices it can't completely operate. With the manual assist, it appears to just be binding in a few places, and I was...
6
6

C200 heater blower is weak
Although all the speeds change the airflow of the blower on the heater of my 2000 C200 sport estate is weak. I first noticed in the summer when I went to get the air con checked and it was fine but...
2
2

wheel lug bolts
Every year at this time I have my 4 snow tires ,.98 E320, mounted,Without fail ,every year, the tire shops( all reputable) have trouble loosening the lug bolts .All shops claim that their impact...
17
17

Chairman Pischetsrieder leaves Volkswagen
Chairman Bernd Pischetsrieder leaves Volkswagen at the end of the year - new VW head will be current Audi chairman Martin Winterkorn. Interesting as the supervisory board on May 2nd this year decided...
1
1

1972 W108
Have 1972 280SEL 4.5 that I no longer use. Is in very good condition. 9+ interior, exterior and mechanical. Any suggestions on where I could sell it to a "good home" other than ebay? Thanks Howard
4
4

Importing an old mercedes from Germany. Worth it?
Hi I have an opportunity to bring over a car from the Germany for free (friend is moving company is paying shipping cost only) having to convert for safety standards (emissions only) But has anyone...
1
1

Autonation
My dealer changed from a family run dealership to go under the Autonation banner. I had bought 5 MB's from the before the turnover. A complete turn around in that not only will I never buy a Mercedes...
4
4

300e Wiper system
My 88 300E wipers are noticeably slower when the outside air temperature is below freezing. I pulled the entire wiper assembly out and checked the linkage. It looks good and now I suspect the cam. I...
2
2

Coolant leak, 1979 300TD (W123)
So I just discovered this coolant leak today, and the source was obvious. Pictures, if they help, live at Thecoolant is leaking out of a crack in an aluminum (I think?) box thatsits just under the...
13
13

RE: SL Check Engine Liget OBDII Codes
I took it to an independant and they charged 172 US to get codes with a scanner. Here is what they note: #P0132 Oxygen Sensor voltage not to lean. Tested Sensors, they tested slow. Also show codes:...

Glow plug light does not go out
I have a c250 TD and whilst driving last week the glow plug heater light on the dashboard came on. Does anyone know what this indicates?
3
3

Viano Marco Polo?
Is there any chance that the Viano Marco Polo pop-top camper van will ever be available in the U.S.? M.J. in Beverly Hills