1990 300 Windshield arm cover removal?

The windshield wiper on my 1990 300 CE has ceased to articulate when it sweeps the windshield. It was suggested that I may be able to remove the oval (more-or-less) cover in order to clean/lubricate and repair it. However, how to remove it is not obvious to me.

With a small mirror I can see small holes on either side of the underneath of the assembly, but how to release the cover (if possible), is not apparent.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

C.A.

Reply to
Charles Adams

That oval cover is snapped on I believe... sometime they may have a scew but is obvious if you have it.

Reply to
Tiger