1990 300E water pump replacement

How big a task is changing out the water pump on my 1990 300E? Anything special I need to know?
Thanks,
Don

Not that bad really .... I did it last summer.
-losen pulley so that you can take off the belt -take of 2 easy bolts holding on pump - the difficulty (only) is taking off the rear bolt ... it is difficult to reach and you will need universal joints and much care. I've posted a detailed description of how it's done on 'Mercedes Shop.com' . Use the search feature there.
cheers and good luck

Thanks so much Guenter.
Don