1990 300E Wiper & Window not work?

Can not get either to work all of a sudden, can anyone help?

Check fuse.... remove it and replace it with a new one.
Tiger wrote:

While you're at it, might as well replace the whole set. If they're aluminum, they go bad, look out for the white deposits, I'd recommend changing them out to copper alloy ones. Mysterious electrical problems might crop up from time to time otherwise.
http://www.mercedessource.com/store/item.php?item 4,%20126,%20and%20201%20Fuse%20Kit%20Upgrade
Cheers, ws
--
change to leews to mail

Fuse?
Robert Evans wrote:

I have had a heck of a time with my 400E and found that the electrical side is as crazy as it can get so far. Try the fuse and replace it with the copper ended one, check for power with multimeter, then behind the fuses and 8 screws later under the plastic are some relays try the ones that are not for the headlights(closest to you when on drivers side and long is the headlight) and give it a go. Most of the relays in there are standard MB 12 volt sqaure relays. I have also learned WIRE BRUSH ALL BROWN GROUND WIRE SPOTS AS YOU FIND THEM OMG CRAZY STUFF! and sometimes replace the battery, drops in amps or voltage from an old battery causes problems also. I hope this helps.