1990 420SEL

I've finally decided to sell it. I love it, but I need the garage space. I'd like to get some idea of what it's worth. Mileage is 199,500. It's in excellent shape with no rust or dings. Paint and chrome still shiny. If I had to do anything to it it would be to repair cracked leather on the driver's side backrest. Charcoal gray exterior, gray interior. It's never seen a snowflake and has always been garaged. Service records available for the last 100,000 miles. The car is in northern Connecticut if that makes any difference in the value.

Thanks for any insight.

John S.

Reply to
John Simpson