1990 560 SEL small oil leak & russian parts catalog?

As stated above, I have a '90 560 SEL that has developed an engine oil leak. its on the right hand side, up front, doesn't look like the oil filter hsg
or sending unit, but there is a "hose" that crosses between the lower radiator hose, down past the oil filter hsg, connecting to a metal pipe behind the motor, heading off to parts unknown. :) oil seems to be leaking down that hose. it is engine oil, not hyd fluid.
could someone tell me what this all might mean to the MB Gods? why is my car crying oil?
now, here "may" be some pertinant info. yesterday i think i over filled her about half a quart. meaningless folly, or hard times ahead? I am in process of an oil change right now, refilling with 10-40 and new filter.
any suggestions?
Also, I had seen a couple of months ago, an online MB parts catalog in russian, showing all parts breakdowns with part numbers. I know, I know, I should have saved the link, but, if anyone has a clue where that might be, please post. thanks
Paul
never mind, its a hyd. hose, and it is leaking :) still looking for that russian catalog

Perhaps this link:
http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb0.asp?TP=1
mensaje

thats it, thank you!