1990 560SEC : Pros & Cons

I seen this at a "you park,we sell" car lot.It has 188,000 miles and the asking price is $5995.My question is this too much and what problems are these infamous for?Also on the window sticker it says
quote "maybe still be covered by warranty"!What is this about?
There was a user group for the SEC model, try www.mbz.org
Thank you TG!I tried the site but its under construction.Can you think of any others?
Undertake a Google search: Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC
Unfortunate for me it was sold a little while ago!Well thats what I get for hesitating!Maybe the next one available will be mine.
A 1990 SEC is an awesome car that was the top of the S-Class line selling for well over $80,000 in 1990. The last year of production was 1991. There are many enthusiasts nationwide searching for this car with good colors and good condition. The price is excellent. If you change the oil regularly it will go another 200k miles. It is a very safe car. If there is any warranty on it, it's worth buying. P.