1991 190e, high idle

I just replaced my water pump and everything went well. I had to not drive it for about 10 days, now, when I do, it seems to idle awfully high. Any ideas?
thanks
Check the fuse on the overload relay... located behind your battery... red fuse on top... check fuse.

This seems whacked? How would the water pump affect the overload relay?
Make sure you put the serpentine belt back on the right way?
Seems wacky. Good Luck, Marty
It is not related to water pump... but sometime the high idling is related to overload relay. It is just a good chance that maybe they jumpstarted the car and zapped the fuse.
Not sure that I see a fuse on the battery side. I have a fuse box on the opposite side. What does the fuse look like?

Behind your battery is a black cover... you have to remove it to see that overload relay.
Does the battery need to be removed? Can't seem to find anything like this.
thanks

Look... you see black plastic cover behind the battery under the windshield... you may have to lift up the hood gasket to release that plastic cover... You should see all the electronics behind it.
got it..thanks!