1991 250D ABS light problem

Hi, When pressing brake, the light goes on, and as soon as brake is not pressed, goes off when driving. On idle only difference is that light flickers for a few seconds before it goes off. ABS is working normally
other than that. Any ideas?
Thanks!

Is all your tire size the same? Different rolling diameter will trigger ABS.
I suggest you clean off the ABS sensors and cogs with brake cleaner... as best you can do it. To do it thoroughly, would require alot of work.
fido wrote:

Doesn't sound like my problem (defective abs sensor) so perhaps you can cross that off (and perhaps not). ;)
X.