1991 Mercedes Benz 350SD Turbo

I have a wonderful 91 diesel, however, it creeks like some of the old hard wood floors would when you stepped on a certain spot. I have two doors that creek like mad every now and then. It's beginning to drive
me nuts b/c it distracts from all the enjoyment of this car. Other than this one distraction the car is marvelous. But it's beginning to really irritate me. I have sprayed some non-squeak lubricant around the doors and frame of the area affected and it has done little good.
I am looking for anyone who has had the same or similar experience and if you have any suggestions for a solution.
Thanks.
Try a little wax (like the gulf wax you can buy at the hardware store) or better yet some hard cross country ski wax on the plastic door sills. I fixed mine.