1992 300SL-How much should it cost?

I have a client/friend that is selling his 1992 300sl. He is the original owner. It has 35K miles on it and the body and paint appear to be in excellent condition. He is letting me drive it for the weekend. Is there
anything I should try to check out? Any ideas on the going price for this car?
Thanks
Alan
35000 miles? I don't think you have anything to check on...